Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day. oh how I do LOVE you.Dad, Grandpa!!! And we went to the beach..

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! :)
Here is our Father's day picture.. You sure make a great Grandpa.. And Daddy to me what would I do with out you... ILU

The kids playing with the fan before church.. SoSo cute.

Love it !!

So sweet..

Yea we got all the family in. But wait wheres Katie.. she must of went on a walk.. sorry Katie..
Love you any way..

She just loved the BEACH.. It sure as been a long time since we have seen the
Beach!!

Socket it up!

look at the sun shine!!

Having way to much fun.. You think!..
I was !

She is so HAPPY...

Our cute little feet in the sand!

She is showing of her sea shell. We sure did fine a lot..

Foot prints in the sand.. I just loved it.

I just love this picture. But it was so sad that she fell in the water 2 times. But still was funny to watch..

She is soso WET!!
It sure was a great day at the beach and what a great day to spend Father's day.
DADDY I just want you to know that I LOVE you So much.. And thank you for all you do for your family.. Thanks again.. Your the BEST...

No comments: