Friday, August 14, 2009

A shopping trip With Grandma. Lots of FUN!


I just love her look in these PICTUREs
She is sure cute in her new school clothes.. School is coming to soon for us, she wants summer to stay for ever... SORRY!

Oh yea she got a new hair cut to.. What do you think, she has never been this short since she was little. I do miss her long hair. It is time to start growing her hair out.. It's been to long.

She is quite the poser She is. She loves to do fun stuff like that when I take her pic. I love it!!

Grandma loves to take Natalie out shopping To get one school outfit for the new school year. It sure makes her fill special to get that time with her Grandma. We sure do love her and the love she gives her!! Thanks MOM I love you!! She is sure going to look good this year.. 3rd grade her we come.... :)

No comments: