Thursday, August 20, 2009

The first day of school!! :) Here we go!



Getting ready for school I think we should cruel it! Very nice..


She has a very sweet SMILE! I just love her...

We are driving in the car as I take her on the first day of school. Am I ready to let her go in to the 3rd grade.. lol She is so smart I am sure she will do so well. I give her lots of good luck..

She is walking away from me. She is get so BIG I don't know what to do..

I just love her FACE in this pic. just not sure what she is doing.... But showing us her cute side...

I can't believe she is going in to the 3rd grade!! Where has all the time gone. It was just yesterday that she was getting on the BUS to go in to KINDERGARTEN.... :( What am I going to do she growing way to fast for me...lol I will say this she turning in to quit the lady. I do have to say! I could go on and one but I wont, but I will say that I love and appreciate all she does for her family. :) Natalie I am so proud of you and all you do your the best.. You go GIRL! Mommy loves you...

2 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! The years just seem to fly by. How nice of you to curl her hair...it looked so cute!

The Ellis Fam said...

she is growing so fast. when she was a baby i used to look forward to when she would go to school looking so cute. now i just want that bald baby back. but no matter how old she gets she'll always be my sweet little bucket.