Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our family is coming to town, & we are going camping.

This was so cute all the KIDS! It's picture time with the Cousins. They just came up from C.A.
And we are going CAMPing with the family. One more family outing before Natalie starts school. Were has our summer gone to. lol This in the car ride up there. Hello any buddy there. lol
Sorry I did not take that many this time! But this was taken on Thursday before we go to the lake. Just to cute..
Benson at the LAKE Is he cute or what..
Natalie playing hard at the lake in the SAND. To cute..
The kids brought there KITEs to play with in the wind. I like this pic. They got there kites way up HIGH! Looks cool..
My Mom my sister and my brother went to the other side of the lake. Great swimmers. I even tyred but I was not so successful I all most DIED... coming back from trying to do this dumb thing I am never doing it again! It was not so SMART........
On our way home from camping we got to stop at GRANNY'S drive in to EAT dinner.... It was so much FUN........
And we got to EAT.... at the PARK....
And play there!
Are they cute or what. This was at the park there and I want to get a pic..
And know it is time to leave the park. But they wanted to stay...
Grandpa & Grandson... Is this to cute, so happy
Thanks Dad for all you did to make this happen for us and your family... Great times we have together. Great times forever...
And a big thanks for Ben and his family for coming up to spend time with US.......

No comments: