Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Family is in town..here is what we did all week!!





We got to go skatting aswell. lots of fun. Thanks grandma-pa.. Your the best...
I am so glad I have them in our lives.. Love you so so much..


Swimming with Grandma,was lots of fun!

My many cute pictures of Benson!

Reading a book..

Madison got her face painted. a flower. so cute!


What kind of face is that.. a dog balloon.


Natalie's princess face...

Jeddy's pirate face..We got to go to IKEA. For family night. And eat there food and go shopping. The best part was our face painting.
We are petting the cat..


We are Going on a walk!!

Benson you are so cute!
What is he thinking!!

Jaren so so cool!

Waiting for our food..
Family dinner!
All ways good at our house, thanks Mom.

Benson in aunt Katie's room..
we had so much fun this last week.My brother and his family came down from C.A. I just love it when we get to see them. It means play time and lots of family all the time... LOVE IT..We had such a great time time with them here. Wish they could stay longer. Thanks for coming out. Love you guys... P.S there were more pic. but my computer is not working right. so I lost some while trying to put them on. So that's that.. Thanks for listen..

No comments: