Saturday, December 20, 2008

Natalie's Christmas Programs


natalie getting ready to go on stage!

lots of dancing up there! so sute....

We are singing our way to see if Santa will come....

Sounds great guys.keep up the good work.....

me and santa....

My mom and me sitting on Santa's lap....

you were so great up there way to go
you always look so cute....I just love you. I just love
coming and watching perform on the stage
you always do a great job and you always try
your best to do so i just love that about you.MOM

thanks for taking my pictures grandpa and
for coming to watching me i just love to see
family out there watching me!
always puts a big smile on my face..My
grandparents are the best in the world!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

way cute Annie you are doing great. I love the new profile picture