Friday, December 26, 2008

Natalies new look, for the new year!


Look at me now! You ask for crazy hair mom,
here is crazy!

She's got "THE LOOK" EWWW LA LA!

Yes i do thanks,MOM...

And she has a great SMILE....

Always ready to strike a pose!

When we try to take a picture of ourselves,
we never seem to get our WHOLE selves! lol

NATALIE YOU ARE SO SWEET. I LOVE
HAVING YOU IN MY LIFE! YOU ARE AWESOME!

So here is the story of my hair cut. I have been trying to grow out my hair and my bangs. I am not sure why we had to cut my bangs cut again in the first place (after it took so long for them to grow). I guess i forgot what it was like and what we went though to grow them out!!!! I hope we can remember i like them grown out better, so we dont keep making the same mistake!Anyways!!! I was swimming in our new pool when my grandma said, "lets go get your hair cut!" She has been telling us to do something with it for weeks. We finally caved in. Now her bangs look great, and her hair shapes her cute little face so well. dont you think? So we really like it a lot! THANKS, GRANDMAyou were right!
P.S Wait aren't they always right? They always know whats best for US!

No comments: