Friday, December 26, 2008

It's A Wonderous Life!

OUR CAR RIDE TO AUNT CAROLINE's FOR A YUMMY DINNER THAT OUR UNCLE MARK MADE FOR US BEFORE WE HAD TO GO TO OUR PLAY. THANKS GUYS..........

Don't they just look so cute...Just look at those eyes

Here's my PRINCESS.......

Madisen you always look so cute......
Your wonderful KATIE!

I don't want to eat. I just want to PLAY!
Always sweet! NATALIE!
Way cute MADISEN!
Eat your food BENSON!

Way cool JEDDY!

Thanks for coming down
to Utah and bringing your FAMILY!
WE LOVE you guys.....

Thanks Caroline for letting
us come to your house
for dinner.Lots of FUN!

Our sweet SARAH!

It's our DADDY!
We LOVE you!

Are we not just one cute FAMILY...........
It's always nice when we get all the family together and take
pictures. It sure is WONDERFUL..
Well thanks to our bro.Ben and his family coming from C.A to visit and plan out some things that our family can do together. It was a nice play i think the kids liked it.I heard a lot of them laughing they sounded so cute. Even Benson liked it! He sat through most of it and he is not even two years old yet....

For once in my life I toke a great picture!

You are so BEAUTIFUL!
I just love those EYES of yours..........

No comments: