Thursday, November 27, 2008

My day of halloween,08

mom is trying to make my hair stick up
make a wish and blow out the candle!
do you like what i am having for breakfast!
let me put more make-up on please !
my mom is taking me out to lunch for my birthday
we went to Wendy's. it was fun but had to rush back to get ready for the
schools parade!


that's me as a vampire and theres my teacher miss. Walter
and the rest of my class mates
i had so much fun at my party, with lot of games ,candy and just not doing any work we like that !
lets play bingo! i did get some bingo's
my mom got me cup cakes for my class and they sang for me once more it was so nice
my aunt Sarah came over and we made cup cakes oh what fun.
she is so nice she always gives my nice gifts thinks Sarah!
this is from my teachers at church and Hannah too.they are so great thanks guys

more gifts mom do i need more gifts do i
thanks aunt Caroline for all you do for me i could not have done this with out you

me and Hannah Montana
you look great Sarah
just look at how cute i am
mom can i suck
your blood before we go out please! well i guess so .
watch out for the spiders!
i walk around to get you candy!

so who lives here!
sorry it's so late but i still want to show you how cute we looked on Halloween. we had lots of fun that day. i just can not believe she is all ready 8 has it been that long. so here are some of the pics. of what went on that day i hope you like them as much as i do.






1 comment:

The Ellis Fam said...

natalie, you are so cute and purfect. we love you so much and are so proud of you. i can't believe you're already 8 too. you were such a beautiful baby and have grown to be such a beautiful young girl.