Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My daughter and why I love her so much!!;)

JUST FOR FUN....

Her name is Natalie Anne McEvoy! And she is almost 9 in three months!

N is for- being so NICE and NEAT.
A is for- being so ADORABLE.

T is for- always being so TENDER.
A is for-Lots of her AUDITED.
L is for- Lots of LOVE. She LOVEs everyone.

I is for- INEDIBLE. She amazes me all the time. :)
E is for- ENERGIZED. She is always going going gone.
lol. That is why I love her so much. So I wanted to show her how much I loved her in this POST... That's why I am making it for her.. Lots of Love, From your MOMMY. :). Oh and by the way I just love her outfit that is why I was taking her PICTURES.... she is just so CUTE I think she got all of my LOOKS.. But I was sure cute when I was LITTLE... Well we both were. Thanks ya all!

No comments: