Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break, FUN!!

Well I thought it would be fun to go to the park and have a picnic. So we packed all of our stuff and drove to kolers for so yummy food.. Boy this sure does cost a lot just for the three of us! grrrr. So off we go to the wood park in PG, lots of fun.. Just one thing wrong I for got to grab Grandpa's camera.grrr! Cause I wanted to blog about our Spring Break fun in the sun.. :( So as we were leaving the park I for got my camera was in my bag. A little to late for that. Oh well next time right, but the nice thing about Spring Break was I did not have to WORK all week... :) Yes that' right I did not have to do a hole lot, but be a Mom. So this is what it fills like to be a stay at home Mom, I would if I could but it dose not pay the BILLS.. LOL.. Well that's it for know got to go. BYE thanks for listening. Love Anne! P.S. Hope you all had a great Spring Break as well!

No comments: