Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's coupon day for us..


For Christmas I got a coupon book (that Sarah and Natalie made) of fun stuff that Natalie wanted us to do together!

Today's coupon is going to Maggie Moo's for Ice Cream! Natalie had a free cone there so want to make sure we were going to use it. (she love this place)

showing it off. (Thanks babe for being so good)

The SIGN!! Yum,Yum.

She is eating know. She has been waiting for a long time to come here. She always gets the funnest stuff. She is always doing this kind of thing. One time she was making her self a sandwich and she put peanut butter and jam with cheese on it as well. (in to little pieces)

My was Yum, Yum.. All in All it turned out to be a great day. I just love time we get to spend together. I have the best daughter ever. Thanks Natalie for being in my life... SMILES!

No comments: