Friday, April 30, 2010

Sarah's Graduation. Way to Go...


Watching and Waiting for Sarah's turn...

One big happy family.. Yea I did it!! :)

There is anther happy family, and cute too.. lol

Theirs the parents, that's were it all began... :)


We did not stay for the hole thing. So We ran a few arenas with Caroline.So we are just waisting time before we got home, we toke a bunch of pic.

So sad I think.... j/k

The table of Lot's of food.. Yum Yum..

Sarah made this, it turned out great.. I am even the one who toke the pic... I have to say they turned out great...

Natalie just loves playing with Maia... They are so so cute together....

This is my fave... Poor Scott got so tied.. Too cute!!
Well this is it, thanks to everyone who made it a great day...Well Sarah I just want to tell you that I am so proud of all your hard work and everything you have done in school, your so awesome.. Thanks for all you do, I hope all goes well for you in the future. You are going to make one great teacher.. Good luck!! I love you so much! Natalie too.. Graduation...

1 comment:

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

Thanks Annie- You are so sweet!!