Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carolines & Marks new baby- Scott Jay Ellis. :)

Waiting and waiting is always FUN.....
I just love this picture... Don't you!
A happy Katie as well, waiting to see the new BABY..
Oh the happy FAMILY! And know it is over for know any way. Way to go you guys.. We are so HAPPY for you.....
SCOOT JAY ELLIS WEIGHING IN AT 6LBS & 13 OZ
AND 20" LONG!!!!! B-DAY IS STEP 27,09 (5:36 PM)
Are they cute are what.. I say so.
What a PROUD...... MOM...... you are.....
Know it is time to get his foot print... To cute...
Oh and Sarah & Matt with their little girl came too. So cute. Know there is 7 grand kids in our family.. Yahoo! But you never know there might be more on the WAY..... :) Well I guess I shell tell you why Natalie & I did not come down.. Well first of all I did not know every body was and that we were having a baby.. Plus she was all the way In Salt Lake which I was not wanting to drive all the way there... (sorry Caroline) Plus I was getting over be sick and did not want that to be a pro.. Well Caroline and Mark I just want to tell you how proud I am of you guys.. You will make such great parents... We love you guys so much & the cute sweet baby..

No comments: