Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Night Game Night With the girls....

Sweet pic.

Crazy Crazy girls.... (CUTE)


Hannah rolling her dice...
Natalie blowing on the dice.. Come on lets GO...
This Is Hannah's stuff...From the game..

This is my money & stuff...
So for our family night on Monday the 9 of march. I thought it would be fun to have a GAME NIGHT...... So we called the Bunkers to see if they wanted to do this with us.. Sure how about are house we will have snacks and play MONOPOLY the (the littlest pet shop) one Natalie got for Christmas.... Well change in plan can we play at your house intend OK that s fine lets do it.... Cause my mom is not filling well.. oh no that's not good I hope she gets filling better.... So Hannah came over and brought brownies for us to eat.... It did not take long before they were gone ... I guess they were that good... Thanks Hannah for making them for us your so sweet.... Well, we had lots of fun laughing and just being little girls... That's what I like when they play together.. They have always just played so well together sens they have meet... I am so grateful for that.. We just love there family.. :) Well, we did not see who won cause this game as you now it is just too long.. But we all did pretty good and had lots of girl FUN... So here are the great pictures I toke of the many faces I got out of them......

These are our cute pets of the sweet game...
They are so cute..They had lots of fun..

No comments: