Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dad's and donuts

I read to my grandpa for 20 mins. I think you are such a great read Natalie. But when she stops me when i have read it wrong. I don't like it so much. But still some what so cute of her. She will make a great teacher some day,you think.
It has been Jazz reading at there school since the end of Jan and all of Feb. For those of you don't know what it is I will try to explain it to you. Well reading is part of her homework she has to do.But jazz reading is just something fun for the kids to do and keep up on their mins. And they have a change to earn cool things. So the more you read the better. So on Feb.10,09 so Grandpa got the chance to take Natalie to school and have donuts and some fun reading time to get more mins to help build your score for reading. So Natalie got to read her Freaky Friday book to Grandpa. Thanks for taking her Grandpa she had so much fun. That ment so much to us. I wish I had something like this when i was her age.....

I am showing off my picture i drew thanks Grandpa for taking my pictures :)

No comments: