Sunday, February 15, 2009

My birthday,Why do we have to get older!!

Oh this blogging stuff it is so hard .And if your computer is so slow as mine has been these days it mite take me forever to just to make a post. So sorry it is late. WE i add the post on my B-day but i have been trying for weeks to get it out there. So here's to a great day of my BIRTHDAY! And just being with my FAMILY is it not so great.Thanks to all who came and said such nice thing about me and my older brother. Love to all, ANNE-mourie:)

Thanks Mom for dinner..And all you do for us.
I LOVE YOU LOTS:) Anne

Thanks for coming to the party guys..Love ya!

I love you Luke. Your so COOL....

I'm thinking?lol I love you Katie..

A brothers love. So great!

Thanks Katie for always getting our picture..
We sure look soooo CUTE. So here's to being 31 so great, right..

WE go around the table and we tell the birthday people, what we love about them it is very nice...

My biggest gift yet ,thanks again mom I love it so much..

April & Jaren thanks for coming & for the movies.

Make a wish. And blow out the candles!

Happy Birthday Josh! This year we had our dinner on the same day..
It turned out so great. I love you sooo much Josh, life wouldn't be the same with out you. THANKS A LOT. love your sister..
To my cute Little NATALIE!! Your the best
gift I ever got. Thanks for always being there...
I love you sooooo much. And by the way great pictures...

No comments: