Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

She is soooo cute and takes some of the cutest pictures..


Thanks for being my Valentine
Natalie:)





Happy Valentine's Day to you all !!

























It is a great day cause it is two day's before my birthday. And I get to show people how much I love them in lots of different ways. And spend time with my Valentine, of course it is you Natalie. So I can show her how much I love her in so many ways! So here's to you my Valentine's. This year I got to take lots of pictures of her. Yes she let me take them, lots of them. So here's to you I love you!! In so many ways. So here's all her face's hope you enjoy them as i did. Lots of love, Mommy...

2 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

i love all your stories. happy birthday sweety. sorry i forgot to call you. i'm so terrable. but i love you. you're so sweet and awesome.

Unknown said...

She is so pretty! Great pictures!
Happy Valentine's Day!