Saturday, May 15, 2010

Natalie's soccer team won the game....Way to, guys.

All these pics. are from my phone... So I hope they all turn out..

Having fun changing the colors... What do u think...
Natalie toke this one. Looks pretty good. Thanks.
We toke this one of us, not to bad...
Game over!!! :( Great game guys you all played so well... Way to go... I just love watching Natalie play. It well be sad to see it over... Not so sure she wants to play again. Well at lest not right... We shell see...
Well you did so good let's play at the park... Her fave thing to do after the game.....
Well now it's time to eat... For a job well done...I just love spending time with my cute daughter... Love you Natalie... So there you have it, now that soccer is over. Now it's time to just play... (SUMMERTIME)

No comments: