Monday, May 24, 2010

My Beautiful new niece....

Azure Mourie McEvoy

May 7,10

8lds. 6ozs.

As some of you know my Bro & sis in law, had a beautiful baby girl..
She is there number 4th ... Two girls and two boys.. Way to go guys, your doing great... You know what that means 8 grand kids.. Yahooo... our little family is going so big....lol Well you know the cool thing this baby has is her name... Even though I don't know how to say it that well, see is named after me... Well OK it is not my name but it has my part of my name..(Mourie) Any way you look at it, it still is COOL.. I just want to say thank you any way for thinking of me.... It sure is a honor.. Thanks again.... Love you guys Lot's... P.S. Sorry this post is so late, as you see I have been a little busy..Oh and a big Congrats, Ben and Kim.. We love you and your Family....

1 comment:

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

I love you Anne, you have a heart of gold, that is why I want my daughter to share your name. Ben.