Saturday, May 29, 2010

last day school.We made it!!!

YAHOOOOO, School is over...
Eating, Eating and Eating..
Have to get me in there.....
Thanks Natalie...
Well How to train your Dragon... is not the movie we saw, but it was the one I was going to take her to see, but she wanted something different...
YUM, YUM
Since it was the last day of school I want to take her out, for a job well done in school..
Lunch and a Movie.. My fave! So we went to a new pizza place in town. It was great! Then to the movies, how to train ur dragon is the movie I wanted to see but she had something else in mind... grrr No, I say but I guess its just fine. So we went to Shrek ever after... Oh well it's her day, right.. So there you have it a day in the life of us girls... Great day, Great times.. Love all....xoxoxo

No comments: