Monday, May 10, 2010

Church class party!!!

I am ready...
Natalie's two great Teachers... Thanks guys!!
I am making my PIZZA......
It was so much fun.... I am glad I came to help And I toke some pics too...
Pin the tail.. Fun, Fun.
The class...
Now it's time for some outside game's..
Ready Set Go..
Walk a little faster....
Way to go guys, working so hard.
Playing so hard...
Three leg race....
Well thanks to a great night of fun guys.. I was a little bummed cause it was raining most of the day..Well it did not stop us from partying, RIGHT ... It was a long day for us cause we just got home from Zion. First we had to go to piano lessens and then the party for the class for being so good in church.. Way to go guys you did it.. Keep up the good work.. Oh and Yes that means you to Natalie.. You are so awesome... I Love you.... MoM

No comments: