Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maia's ONE now.... Party...







I just love this girl as do most that see her.. She is so lovable I just want to eat her up...lol she sure has brought a lot of joy into our family.. Always fighting our her, to see who gets her first, and never wanting to put her down.... Well here's to you baby girl, Happy Happy Birthday from us McEvoy girls who love you the most.... Thanks Sarah and Matt for raise a cute cute girl... We are so proud, you made it though the first year...lol Thanks as well for a great party, it was awesome... Love you guys so much... Thanks for being in our family.... xoxoxo

1 comment:

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

Ok i had to delete that other comment cause it wouldn't just let me fix my misspelling!! Weird! good job on all the post though- this one is my favorite!! Maia sure has one awesome and loving family! thanks