Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy 10 Birthday "NATALIE ANNE"

This is were it all began, 10 years ago to day, was one of the greatest of all days.I gave birth to a little girl named, Natalie Anne McEvoy. She weighed 8lbs 12oz, 21 1/2 in. long. I guess you can say perfect! This pic. was taken right before we were leaving my 5 day stay at the hospital.Just one of the many cute pic. I have a her, just want to share with you all.. I love her hair, she had the cutest curls- I sure do miss that. I think she was 3-4 in this pic. Was she cute or what? So here are our pictures from today. Lots of fun! I just hope she remembers how much I love her, and enjoy being her Mommy... :)
















Thanks to everyone who came and made this a great day. I am sure Natalie appreciate's all you did for her, and the great gifts that she got. Here are some of the pictures we took today. She even let me take her B-Day pictures. I could've waited to get them done, but I just did it myself! And I love how good they turned out, we sure do have fun playing with the camera. She is so photogenic-I love that about her. OK now let me get back to the point of why I am posting. I just what to share with you 10 things I love about Natalie: 1. No matter what goes on in life she always finds time to tell me and those around her, how much she LOVES them. 2. She is always so forgiving , no matter what. She is so awesome that way. 3. She is always trying to make others happy. 4.Loves to make you laugh, and is always playing around. 5. Always dresses so cute, I love her style. 6. I love that she always wants to be with me- and spending time with her makes me happy! 7. She is such a good worker, helps out a lot. :) 8. I love how smart she is, she loves school, reading , but homework she could live without. lol 9. She has the best smile in the world, if only I could get her to do it more often. lol 10. She is so sweet in all she does, and every thing she says. I could not have lived without her in my life. One of the things she loves to say is, "I love you to the moon and back". And she loves to make up cute sayings like that-adorable! She is so cute, and I love having her around. She sure is something else, there is something so special about her. I love that she was sent to me! I am so blessed. OK I could just go on forever, but I should probably end this. But I will say this once more, I love you Natalie Anne McEvoy, with all my heart. :)Your MOM....P.S. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!.

No comments: