Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Christmas ward play...

My dumb camera, was making most of my pictures black.. Grrrr
Our good friends, the Smiths, came to watch Natalie... (Thanks)


Thanks, to Sister Arnold, for putting on such a wonderful play about our Savior. She is a very talented Women, who I look up to, and have know her for years. This is one of my favorite things to do in December. I just love going and watching all the kids do there part, it sure puts me in a good mod.. So when I heard we were not going to do it any more it made me sad.. :( so when I heard we were going to do it this year it made me oh so happy.. :) Not so sure about this but i think we are going to do it every other year, I am fine by that.. Sister Arnold, has been putting on this play for who knows how long.. I remember when my Sisters, got to be in it. It was lots of fun then too! P.S. Natalie, you did a good job up there, proud of you. Love to all.

No comments: