Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Piano Residual...

Add ImageShe is turning out to be one super girl.....



We made it just in time, but still we got there late. I am just glad we got there before it was to late. She was there just in time to play here songs. So let me tell you what happened, first my Dad had to paint our hallway, and wanted to finish it. So he was our ride up, and we had to wait. Well he did, finish it. Witch we would be late, if he did this. And he still had to get ready, I was not to happy at this point, but we still have to go. Natalie, has worked so hard for this, and she would be sad if we missed it. If only I had drove my car, we would have been there, but I did not want to use my gas, and we did not need to take 2 cars. So I guess it was OK with us being just a little late.. Well it is now time to tell you what a great job Natalie did at playing her 2 songs on the piano.. She sure has come a long way. At first when, she started taking piano, I was not so sure how it was going to happen. I mean, like I now I can't play at all so I had now Idea it would work for her. Boy was I wrong, she did so great. I had know idea she could play so GOOD... And over the years of playing I hope she stays into playing the piano, cause she could turn into someone super. Keep up the good work, Natalie! Love ya. MoM

No comments: