Saturday, July 31, 2010

I just LOVE family time...


Lets get this party started..

One cute family pic, by the water.. I just love this girl. xoxo

We could not keep Maia from getting in the water... She was having too much fun...

Sipping rocks in the water, that's what she loves..

This picture I just love it.... To cute for words...

One sleepy boy! I guess it's been a long day, to much play for this kid.. I just love when family comes to town. Ben's family came down for a couple of weeks. I know Natalie just loves spending time with the cozens.

It was so cute to see Maia, just love the water... Such a fun loving girl..

Natalie can't get enight of this Maia girl... Too cute girls, some of my fave people

She looks so big in this picture..(love it) Saturday time well spent in the canyon with all of our family... As you can see we all had a great day... I guess you can say we love life. That goes for Summer too, it sure will be hard to see it go...

No comments: