Sunday, November 15, 2009

Natalie's 9 year old picture shots. By MOM

How cute is this... Tree hugging day...
I did not tell her to kiss the tree, she did that her self.
She has a great SMILE.......

Being silly and putting snow on her head.. COLD... I did not really want to take her pictures in the snow, but I had no choice..
Know I did ask her to do this move.. I love how it turned out, don't you...
She is getting so BIG...
She likes to make her own stuff up... It work's..

She is so so sad here, she was getting so COLD. But I just could not get the right shot I was looking for... And she was starting to cry... I am such a bad MoM..lol But I did a good job at taking them though.. I am learning, besides it is fun to take pictures... Thats what I do... Well Natalie will thank me one of these day's, I hope cause I love her lots... She is my SUNSHINE!!! She is all I got...I love you Ntalie Anne McEvoy...

No comments: