Friday, November 26, 2010

Putting up the tree, must be Christmas!!

Getting a little happy, on getting everything out...




Natalie having Lot's of fun decorating her room.

And there is still so much to do.
Eggnog.. (yum yum)
Playing! Not helping... :)

You can do it!

It's all done, what do you think!
We just love getting in to the Christmas spirit at our house ! We even got all our stuff out the day after Thanksgiving, well that is our plan every year, but does not always happen.. A big thanks to Natalie for all her help this year. We just love this time of year, I wish it could last all year long. lol Well I think this is it, I have much more to get done so I must say good bye for know. P.S. I hope all of you guys are enjoy your family and the Christmas spirit around you. I know I am, I just love my little family. I have to say it sure has been a great year for us, and can't wait to see what next year will bring us. :) xoxoxo

No comments: