Sunday, December 6, 2009

Natalieing bairing her Testimony in church for the first time..

This one cute girl.... Maia
We were taking pictures of our wonderful day we had with our family... But I some how did not get one of my Natalie.. I am post to you of what happen today in our family... I want to start out by saying how proud I am of my big girl... I have asked Natalie for the longest time if she would like to bair her testimony today. I always get a no from her, but this time asked, but I am scared to.. So I thought If I right It down for her she might do it this time... So I did, and she said she would. But I had to go up with her,I had know Idea that meant I would have to get up my self. I am just as scared as she is. So after she got done I tryed to bair my testimony< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_3">lol And this is only the 2Nd time in my life doing so.. But I do have to say I am proud of my self for doing it... And of Natalie, she did awesome job... So there you go that's our story for the day... Love it...

No comments: