Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ginger bread house. Lots and lots of fun...

Getting started on the big house!!!
Glue it together... It should not be to hard...
Almost there... Love her smile....

Working hard!!
Your in my way... lol
Sweet times..
OK I think it's done... Looks good... Fun times...
I have to tell you about this house, we just put together.. It's funny, and in away smelled not so great... Well I guess last year we had bought this ginger bread house and forgot it are did not have time to do it so we just put it away with all of our Christmas stuff.. And I so for got that I had done that.. Well that worked out great for us, cause know we don't have to go out and buy one. lol But still not the smartest thing to do but it works for us...Natalie you did a great job on it. I sure had fun with you. Thanks... I just love your sweet Sprite when i am with you always..

No comments: