Monday, October 19, 2009

Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving..WOW, so much FUN!!


So darling is my Natalie.. Getting ready for some FUN....

Racing the big car.. Slow down...

One big man giving out CANDY....

It;s Pumpkin time.. Yahoo!!

Remember to hit the BALL... not the BOY...

Peter Peter, Pumpkin eater had a wife and
couldn't keep her, put her in pumpkin shell and
there he keep her very well! This is one of my fave..

It's shark time.. But don't eat her please...

Scary face!!!

Funny face!!!

The Pirates came to the party to...

And I think I might kiss Jack.. Way to old for you...

Yea rock claiming my fave... Not so sure you have gone up so high...

This was fun trying to get up this tall thing. what a work out..

But I made it...

Mom and me train ride..

I got my balloon and It didn't blow away.. Cause it was cold and windy..and rainy

A pony ride for me.. And a picture for Mom... With a great day with my Daughter. Love our times together, we sure do have fun times... With lots more to come.. Well that's our day. And now it well be Halloween soon..So we will see ya soon. Hope all is well with ya out there in blog land.. lol Anne.. :)

1 comment:

The Ellis Fam said...

that looks like a way fun time. i'm jealous you guys went.