Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Natalie's 8th birthday party

lance, Megan, Natalie Renee with Chickie
my mom bought my cake at kohlers
me and Chickie cheese
me and my gift
me and Megan
me and Renee
me and Hannah
me and aunt Katie, thanks for all your help

it was a great day for us to have a birthday on sat. the 25 so we went to Chickie cheese it was a blast and so busy there but the girls had fun.we had have never had a party outside of the home so it was great to do one. i had my sister Katie pick up the cake it was a tinker bell one that was cute.she was a big help for me we just love all she dose. then me and Jacqueline came with the b-day girl and her friends mag, Renee and Hannah, Jake, lance. they had so much fun that i could not keep them to stay long enough to eat our to talk to us the had there own plans. to and so we had our party dance with Chickie cheese and sang the birthday song and blow out candles and toke pic. with him so cute they just love him he is so fun to see. they play lots of games they love to pick out the toys but it just takes for ever to do so.

No comments: